Looping in any programming language is used to repeat a block of code for a given number of times or until a specific result is obtained. Loops are also known as iteration, because of it’s repeating nature. Suppose you have to print your name several times, instead of printing multiple lines, you can use loops for such kind of task. In this tutorial, we learn what is a loop and how to use loops in C language. Before we start, keep some below buzzwords in your mind.
Advantage of Loops in C Programming.
- To repeat the statements again and again.
- It reduces the length of the code in a program.
- It takes less time to execute the code.
- Solve difficulties of code using the
loop, like pattern programs.
- Obtain the specific result, through the iteration.
Types of Loops in C Programming.
Loop Control Statements in C.
Further, in the next chapter, we will learn everything about looping and control statement in c, step by step.